you have to give it some time to relearn,

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 03:18:45 EDT

the computer should relearn itself in about 40-100miles. It all depends,
sometimes its really quick, and sometimes the computer is kinda sluggish.
The muffler will definetely help.

I like to think of the truck as a big slurpee straw. if you try to drink your
slurpee with a normal straw, you can suck all day long, and your not going to
get much to drink. Right now you have a big opened up slurpee straw up front
and in the middle...but the back end is cripped down.
once its all opened up, it will flow.
let us know how it goes......but keep the faith.....have patience.