RE: dakota years

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 10:25:31 EDT

Hi Everyone,

This sounds great. I have to admit that I've thought about this before as
well, but all I've done is collect all the brochures from '91 to '00. If
you guys need any info from these brochures, let me know. I can probably
scan them and forward them over. Maybe you could link the actual brochure
scans with the pictures on the page as well? Just a thought.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd