Re: dakota years

From: dakman@freewwweb.com
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 01:36:09 EDT

JON, HI! The next time you got your Dak at Cayuga let's see it go.
I'm a little confused about your statement about 94 to 95 badging being
different. Are you refering to the V8 Magnum badges. If so I have owned
both a 95 and my 94. Sorry - no difference. I have check actual photos
of both and brouchures. ??? D