Bodyside molding?

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 09:41:00 EDT

After receiving yet another dent on the raised section of my driver
door from someone unable or unwilling to hang onto their own door, I've
been contemplating getting some bodyside molding. I got a black
gen-III club cab. Has anyone done this? Is it even possible, with the
way the side is shaped? How does it look? Any pictures?

Thanks,
Korey Atterberry
2000 Sport+ Club Cab, V/6, linex, sportmasters hinged soft tonneau