Atten: Dak & Mopar Owners, San Diego Area

From: Road Runner Don (rrdon440@excelonline.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 09:29:41 EDT

Hi Everyone,
If you live in San Diego County or nearby
please join us:

You are invited to a 'Gathering' of
MOPAR MUSCLE CARS
in North County

THIS INVITATION INCLUDES DAKOTA TRUCKS TOO!!
The time has come for Mopar Muscle Car owners in North San Diego County
to start meeting on a regular basis for fun, friendship & talking Mopars!