Plug Changing advice/misfire

From: tony mastres (mastres@id.ucsb.edu)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 13:01:27 EDT

Hello all, I'm going to be changing the spark plugs in my Dak this weekend
and while I know most of you do this type of thing in your sleep, I havent
yet had the pleaseure of doing this myself. In any case I was wondering if
anyone on the list had any hints, tips or advice for changing them. I'm
changing them because my Dak has developed a misfire ( the third time) and
each time I take it in to the dealer they tell me that it was just a bad
plug or just a bad plug wire. So I figure its about time I start doing this
myself. Thanks