Re: RE: Plug Changing advice/misfire

From: Hop * (buggin67@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 14:03:38 EDT

I just changed mine last weekend and they were the originals, 88,888 on them
they were so tight that everyone of them the ceramic broke..
And also there were some metal sleeves around the plugs. I found that it was
best to blow out the dirt from there so it doesn't get in the engine...

Thanks,
Steve
97 CC 4x4 5.2Mag
Houston,TeXas