All set for tomorrow????

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 16:11:40 EDT

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's that time of year again.... the CO4x4's annual Swift Rapids
offroad trail ride. Last year Jason and I took the '98 club cab and managed
to get stuck in one nasty mud hole. Here's a pic of the same mud hole that
someone else managed to get stuck in as well. Let's face it.... the stock
tires on the '98 suck!

http://www.chris.usethis.com/4x4/2000-swift-rapids-scout/16-sammi.jpg

Here is the '98 after the run:

http://members.home.net/jbleazard/55,JPG

http://members.home.net/jbleazard/57,JPG

This year, the '95 regular cab is going for it's first mud bath. She's only
been offroad in Utah and never been in the mud here in Canada. Here's our
checklist for the '95:

All three skid plates installed, front tow hooks installed, super swampers
31x9.5, rear receiver hitch, fire extinguisher, tool box, tow strap, jack,
torque wrench, first aid kit - you never know :), 35mm camera with film,
digital camera with fresh batteries, video camera with freshly charged
batteries.... hey... I think I'm going to be too busy taking pictures to
enjoy the ride (Jason's driving), sun block, bug spray, packed lunch, water,
remove hitch plug, remove rear license plate.

If we're missing something, can someone let us know? Please and thanks!

If anyone is interested is seeing other pics from Swift Rapids, here are
some links:

http://www.chris.usethis.com/4x4/2000-swift-rapids-scout

http://www.chris.usethis.com/4x4/1999-Swift-Rapids/small

http://members.home.net/janor2/swiftrapids/swiftrapids.htm

Sorry for the long-winded post, but I think you can tell that I'm kinda
hyped up :) Don't know how much sleep we'll be getting tonight, but gotta
get up and out the door by 7:00 am :(

Norah....EXCITED and NERVOUS -- :D)

current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd