Re: dakota years

From: wf wheels (loosewheels@excite.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 16:15:57 EDT

According to excite autos the 89 had the convertable roof option that was
discontinued in 90' the 90' model came with the club cab option only
available on the 2wd than in 91' it was possible to get the club cab with
4x4 and also had the grill restyled to "aero" headlight design (LE: Chrome;
Sport:painted) at the same time it was also the first year they put a V8 in
the dak. In 92' the they redesigned the heads and began using the MPI
fuel/air system boosting the 3.9L from 125 bhp to 175 bhp. and boosted the
5.2 from 175 bhp to 230 bhp. And that would be the extent of my knowledge. I
know there is more but with the year my truck is it doesn't have much to do
with me.

W.F.Wheels
91' CC 4x4 V8