RE: RE: little stuff for sale. - DESTER

From: Robert Meredith (rmeredith@pa.net)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 19:34:52 EDT

DESTER,

I live in Denver but am willing to drive to Kansas City if you can garuantee
me that it will fit my truck. I have a 2000 dak, 6.5' bed... What year was
your truck? Can anyone else help out?

-robert

-----

I believe it WILL fit the 2000 dakota, it is an underrail for the bed. I
believe it has "Dodge" across the back of it. I only want 50 bucks for it.
Factory charged me 379 bucks. It doesn't have huge chunks missing from it
or
anything, just light imperfections from daily use (the occasionaly
back-pack
or school books, once a big object, but it's in perfect condition. where do
you live?

-Dester

<< I'd like the mopar bed liner if it will fit a 2000 dak, club cab w/ the
6.5'
 bed. let me know. How much do you want?