Re: Foxwoods page is up!

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 09:29:57 EDT

NICE JOB CHUCK! The page looks great and captured the essence of the
meet....with the noticable exclusion of Foxwoods Security (aka womanizers
;-)).

Now I see what you guys were talkin about when you said my original pics of
the Yellow Dak didn't do it justice. Nice filtering effect with the
sinshine.

Kevin Hoegen
http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen
99 Dakota Sport 2WD V6 CC Solar Yellow
S/T Graphics/20% "removable" Tint
K&N "home-depot Black PVC" air intake/Quick-D TB
Black AR-767s with 255/60s