Re: RE: spiralmax

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 21:27:16 EDT

Yeah, and look at the perfomance increase quotes - anywhere from ZERO to
35.5 hp etc. I wonder what the distribution curve looks like? I'd bet
it's really heavily skewed to the left (Zero). SO if you get zero
increase and they said that your increase would be anywhere from ZERO to
whatever, how do you get a refund since it met the guaranteed specs?

Highly skeptical,
Richard in San Antonio

On Fri, 05 May 2000 17:35:00 -0500 "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
writes:

> Most manufacturers will have Names of people and testimonials
> posted. My
> question to them is can I contact those people..and are they
> employees of
> the company.
>
> Same thing goes for the PowerAid P.O.S Spacer block. They've got
> testimonials too.
>
> $0.02
>
> - Bernd
>

> At 06:10 PM 05/05/2000 -0400, you wrote:
> >there are lots of good testimonials too..with real names and
> addresses I hear
> >lots of good things about it...plus it's money back guaranteed.
> >my .02

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.