Re: Hey look!!! It's gettin' bigger!!!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 20:56:51 EDT

Si, senior. No html as of yet. Maybe manana. I have been encouraging
others to join and it seems to be helping. Meebee next time you're down
here you can teach me that html stuff.

Hey, Brett, why don't you get your butt up to Indy and let Kenny Brown
design the X-Brace for us Classic Dak owners? You're a travelling man.
Surely you can arrange a side trip and I even bet some of those yankees
can fish without ice to fish thru! Did you see my post yesterday? The
boys at Kenny Brown said they'd be glad to fab up an X-Brace for us if
someone would let them build it to their truck. Lucky Dak owner gets a
free X-Brace out of it to boot. DO you remember Dennis Crawley from El
Paso at the meet in March. He's got one of these braces and sez it's
slicker than snot on a door knob!!

Help me out here, man!

Pyburn