Re: RE: prog. ignition

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 22:49:23 EDT

I may well do it, but I gotta pinch pennies like crazy till august. Since
I've got the job @ the parts sto, I may buy it, see what it does on the dyno
and if I don't like it backdate a reciept and send it back :-)

Do you have the tech number for JET? I'd like to know if it plugs in fore
or aft of the computer...