Re: pissed again!!!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 23:50:35 EDT

>>Why they heck was he taking off the wheels? Sure, a lug nut should
not be cross threaded, but still, removing the wheels? How long does
an inspection in Virginia take, an hour? How much does it cost?
Sheesh, remind me not to move. I never realized how lucky I am to
live here. Check signals, parking brake, horn, slap on sticker.<<

I wish I got off that easy =)
The guy I usually take it to wouldn't even look at it (and he'll slap a
sticker on it if you can drive it there). Said some BS about how the
license plate can't be in the rear window and wouldn't even take 15
seconds to listen to why it IS legal. So I took it to another place, and
they check every little thing since they are a really big service
station. In Va. they are supposed to check your brakes, that's why he had
to take the wheel off... dammit...
still gotta' find something to do about this big ugly rejection sticker
=(

-mike d.

----->Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! ... dumped 88 Dakota w/MAGNUM 360 swap in progress!

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html
miggitymike@juno.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.