Re: Re: "Heads" 318, 360, or Mag5.2 that is the question

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 23:43:09 EDT

>>Have you thought about the Edelbrock aluminum heads, they are for LA
motors
which I think are the same as pre-mag's.<<

Good idea! =)

just be on the lookout... I was reading through something once, and it
had all these heads for premag 318's. And under each one it had the list
of the various years engines it would work on and they all stopped at
90...
may wanna make a couple phonecalls to make sure before you plunk down $$
on heads =(

-mike d.

----->Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! ... dumped 88 Dakota w/MAGNUM 360 swap in progress!

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html
miggitymike@juno.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.