Re: Ping Report Updated

From: Mike Guzinski (Colorado_Kota@prodigy.net)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 03:08:22 EDT

Well can you add one more to the list?.....now my 99 318 slt is a ping
monster. have not taken it to the dealer yet....they will give me the
octane rating crap or the could not duplicate problem. I just installed
platinum+4 plugs....no change at all.....any problems with cold start
stutter? or am I the only one?
Mike Guzinski
1999 CC 4x4 SLT+ 318 Auto
Colorado_Kota@Prodigy.net