Re: Re: Ping Report Updated

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 02:14:49 EDT

Hell, first of all, i'd remove those plat + 4 plugs and install regular
copper plugs. you could have changed the heat index of the plug without
knowing it. if the dealer doesn't give you an adequate fix, I'd advise you
join in on Bernd's "ping toll" and have that sent to the NHSTA, EPA, chrysler
"Top dogs" and other people in positions of power. Get something done about
this. I feel chrysler is a joke with warranty service. "oh, we couldn't
duplicate the problem"
-Dester

<< Well can you add one more to the list?.....now my 99 318 slt is a ping
 monster. have not taken it to the dealer yet....they will give me the
 octane rating crap or the could not duplicate problem. I just installed
 platinum+4 plugs....no change at all.....any problems with cold start
 stutter? or am I the only one?
 Mike Guzinski >>