Re: Re: Hey look!!! It's gettin' bigger!!!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 16:09:25 EDT

> I know this is gettin' long, but after reading all the fun Kyle Kozubal
has
> been having fixing up his truck, I had to go spend some money!
>
> Did the FABM thing (14" version) with K+N, and added a bug shield to the
> truck also. Should keep those darn rock chips off my hood, plus the
> occasional B-52 Texas size june bugs! Can't wait to get off the puter and
> go drive! Hopefully will get some pics too.

Brett,
Oh noway!! Im not taking the blame for you spending all your money on your
Dak!! Haha. Addictive isnt it! The sig file just keeps growing!
Kyle..............Real Dakotas Are Built, Not Bought
93 Dakota; Emerald Green; Sport Regular Cab 4x4 V6; 3.55 LSD
MSD 6-Offroad Ignition, MSD RFI Noise Filter, MSD Universal Wiring
Harness, MSD 8.5MM SuperConductors, Accel Super Coil, Borg Warner
Select Brass Cap/Rotor, Autolite Copper Plugs(.050), QuickD Throttle Body,
Dual 4" Cold Air Intake Ducts, Amsoil 2Stage Air Filter, Tornado Air
Management System, Flowmaster 3Chamber Delta-Flow Muffler, Redline
Watter Wetter, Overhead Console, SilBlade Synthetic Wipers, Cobra CB(8W),
Firestik II Antenna with SS Quick Disconnect, Pioneer DEH45DH CD Deck,
Pioneer 6.5" 2way Speakers, Pioneer 5x7" 3way Speakers, Magellan 315 GPS,
MacNeil WeatherTec Floor Mats, Rhino Liner(double coated), Grill\Brush
Guard coated with LineX, Custom-Made Aluminum Radiator Guard/PreRunner
Front Plate, Hella 500 6" Round Driving Lights, Hella XL Low Beams, 80W/100W
9004 "Off-Road" Bulbs, 50W Halogen Backup Bulbs,Tinted Windows All
Around, Vent-Visors, Door Sill Guards, Contico Tool Box (Full Of Recovery
Gear/Tools), Hidden Hitch Class III, Amsoil(1Quart)/ Castrol (3 Quarts)
10W30 Engine Oil, Fram PH16 Oil Filter, Amsoil Series 2000 75W90 in
Front/Rear Diffs, Amsoil ATF in the good ole' NP231 Transfer Case,
Transfer Case Skid Plate, Bilstein Shocks Front/Rear, Premium Cloth High
Back Bucket Seats, Tuffy Series II Steel Center Console