Sorry Gen II Dudes (With all due respect of course)!!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 18:20:30 EDT

I had to do it, it was waaaay too tempting not to. On my way home from
class this morning, this dude in a Gen II CC ('92-'94) is coming up on
me fast, but I notice that the light ahead just turned red. Well, we get
right next to each other and he blips the throttle a bit, enough to get
my attention and put me into race mode. Notice it's a V-6 also. Oh boy
oh boy, finally a somewhat equal challenge, so I thought......... Green
light, we're fender to fender, this is gonna be good, I cautiously slip
my column shifter into 2@ 5,000 rpm, then I start to pull on him, and
kept on pulling until I let off, and when I looked back, he was about
2-3 truck lengths behind. Next light was red, he pulls up and goes "I
thought you had a V-6!!" I say "I do, it's just modified a bit" He says
"Man, it sounds too quiet to be modified, that's cool!!" and gives a
thumbs up and makes his right turn. I love it!!! Typical Dak Dude, I
guess!! I love my Dynomax Super Turbo!! They really sounded sweet behind
my BB Olds, right Jim H & Bernd (if you got that far yet)??

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9L V-6, 160hp
         '66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts