Clear tail/marker light lens questions

From: QuadCabDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 18:05:28 EDT

I have been thinking about replacing my front marker and/or tail lights to
clear lenses. I am leasing my truck, so I want to know first off if this is
an easy thing I can do myself without wrecking the original parts. If you
have done either one, or just replaced a bulb or something, please tell me
how it went.

I would also like to know if they are in fact legal in Michigan if you use a
colored bulb. If not, are the red/clear lenses legal for use in Michigan?

Thank you for any help.

David Gluckman
'00 QC Sport+ 4x4 3.9L 5-spd