Re: Re[2]: Towing a Hummer!

From: Fermin Lizalde Jr. (roachmotel69@home.com)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 23:40:03 EDT

Well I'm no mechanic, but I was in the Marine Corps. I've driven them pretty
much anywhere you can go offroading and it if I recall correctly the only
time one REALLY got stuck (not including mechanical problems) was when it
fell into a bomb crater.

P.S. I wasn't driving (honest)!

Fermin Lizalde Jr.
2K Dakota Sport C/C, V-6 Auto,
Sony No Balony Head unit, Sony 10-disc CD changer
Kenwood Excelon 6" (front), Boston Acoustics 6"
(rear), Kenwood 600w amp powering 2
R/F 12" Subs in Bandpass box all wired w/
Monster Cable.
roachmotel69@home.com