(no subject)

From: Brandon Chalfant (goldenapollo@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 23:43:42 EDT

I've a '98 318 5.2L Dakota with K&N Filter, high flow intake, Jacobs
Electronics Ignition System, P-Chip, 3" Cat-back exhaust, traction bars, and
an attitude problem =). I'm looking for some mods that are more
mechanically inclined such as Throttle Bodies, headers, Alum. clyinder
heads, lightweight flywheels and related gearing, a lower ratio rear-end,
supercharger, and basically anything else I can do to get my truck WAY up
there in Horsepower... Any suggestions?