All Mopar So. Nationals and Dak meet

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 11:05:33 EDT

I brought this up a couple months ago, but we are getting close enough to
start planning folks...
Sat. & Sun. May 27th and 28th SilverDollar Raceway in Reynolds, Ga. is
having their annual All Mopar Southern National Drag, Car Show & Swap Meet.
Here is a link to their page:
http://silverdollarraceway.com/RaceSchedule.htm
My family & I would like to host as many folks as we can get together for
the weekend. We live in Byron, about 20 miles from Reynolds. Byron is
right on I-75 and easy to get to. We have plenty of room to pitch a tent,
swimming pool, campfire & just generally have a good time. For those who
prefer to hole up in a motel or RV campsite, we have several of those in
Byron and you would be welcome to join us in the evening for fun. Since I
am off work on that Monday, you can come Friday and leave on Monday if you
want.
I've haven't been to the track in Reynolds myself (didn't even know about
the all Mopar event last year). I'm told everyone had a good time though.
Please let me know if you are interested in coming and if we can play host!
Cal Hyer