RE: Re: RE: Was Site Update: Now Decals?

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 14:19:45 EDT

> > I guess you forgot about me (sigh).. I asked about 3 R/T
> > decals last week.
> > I have a check here just waiting to be filled out... Just
> >need a price and an address to send to... ;-)
> >

> I didn't forget! The stickers are waiting to be picked up, I
> thought we did the "price and address" thing already! LOL

No problem. I thought I was losing my mind for a sec...

> I must be getting old... suffering from CRS (Can't Remember S***)

I know the feeling.. I've heard over at the Legion Post that CRS is caused
by first jumping out of perfectly good airplanes. My retort was that carrier
landings are the prime cause anal retentiveness. ;-)

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886