VIN lookup on a 1956 Dodge Truck?

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 14:22:38 EDT

Hey all-

I've got a buddy who has a 1956 Dodge pickup, and one look at it tells you
that it has an interesting story to tell. I remember seeing that someone
knew how to look up VINs, though I'm not sure if you can look up something
that old. If anyone knows anything, could you e-mail me off list?

VIN: 82399169

By the way, here's a website with some pics of his
truck. http://24.14.106.37/
Sometimes the server is down so just try again later.

Thanks,
Korey Atterberry