What Upgrade/Mod Next?

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 23:19:13 EDT

OK fellow DMLers, I currently taking suggestions on what to do next with the
ole' Dak; reasonably speaking and budget allowing. I have some possible
items I have thought about:
-4 channel amp for the 4 Pioneer speakers I have; really on the lower half
of the list, unless I can get it for an exceptional price anyways
-Would like some metal tail-light guards, but no one makes them for GenII
Daks, grrrr
-120amp Alternator to replace the very hard working stock 75amp alternator
-JBA Headers
-Wet Okole Custom Seat Covers(does anyone know if these cover incorporate a
hole or something for the lumbar adjustment 'handle' on the side of the
seat???)

Performance-wise, fashion-wise, function-wise.....I really have no clue what
I want to do next. I know some of you may think, "Geesh that is bad when you
cannot come up with another modification!"....but I really have not idea
what I want to do!!!!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6