Re: What Upgrade/Mod Next?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 23:58:59 EDT

Well, if all else fails, just send me the cash and I'll modify my truck..
how's that sound? bad? okay.

ound system wise, how far have you gone? subs? speakers, amps?? if you
don't have some beefy low end, now's a good time..?

appearance. some racing stripes, a body kit, shaved decals, shaved door
handles, tonneau cover? roll on bed liner? custom rims?

4x4 needs. aren't you a 4x4 fanatic on the list?? hrmm.. not my category,
but bigger rims, beefier tires, fender flares, brush guard and on from there.

SPEED! supercharger.
-Dester

<< Performance-wise, fashion-wise, function-wise.....I really have no clue
what
 I want to do next. I know some of you may think, "Geesh that is bad when you
 cannot come up with another modification!"....but I really have not idea
 what I want to do!!!!
 Kyle
 93 Dakota 4x4 V6