Re: Clear tail/marker light lens questions

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 23:41:42 EDT

QuadCabDakota@aol.com wrote:
>I have been thinking about replacing my front marker and/or tail lights to
>clear lenses. I am leasing my truck, so I want to know first off if this is
>an easy thing I can do myself without wrecking the original parts. If you
>have done either one, or just replaced a bulb or something, please tell me
>how it went.

I've put clear lenses on the front, you can see a picture on my web
page. Very easy to do. Personally, I think the clear lenses on the
rear are ugly, but that's just my opinion. I highly doubt the clear
taillights are legal in your state, even with red bulbs.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC