Re: Subwoofers

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 00:01:10 EDT

Don't know about 400 watts, but I had a pair of IDQ 10 inchers in my truck.
hit low and accurate. best subs that you CAN put in the thunderform.
basically, if you're out looking for 10" subs, make sure you don't buy
anything with a mounting depth of more than 4 and 3/8 inches. otherwise, you
can have the sub sit in the t-form, but you can't screw it down..

hehe. I tried it with a kicker solo baric 10, my did I feel stupid.
-Dester

<< Verydoubtful for 10s