Re[2]: Houston check

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 05:46:21 EDT

Justin, I'm about 45 minutes from Baytown, up near Kingwood. I
usually make it out to HRP every few months. Gene is right Friday
nights get crazy sometimes. I have seen it as bad as 2 hour waits in
the staging lanes! BUT I have gone other times on Fridays and it was
totally opposite. Just depends on if anything big is going on that
weekend at the track and the weather. If you ever go on a friday just
make sure you get there when the gates open and do your racing within
the first 2 or 3 hours.

I will probably be making a trip to HRP around mid-July to test out
the MPI manifold. I plan on ordering that puppy by the end of the
month!

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com