Re: APC sucks!

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 03:19:19 EDT

They are located in Corona, CA in a real small office with a tiny warehouse.
Their stuff is junk. Cheap and lasts long enough to get past 30 days. The dash
kits usually turn milky within a few months from them. I have dealt with them in
the past and will not in the future. Real jerks.

You might want to find out who is their local distributor and ask them to help.