RE: Re: RE: track times... Re :Tim

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 10:39:51 EDT

Yep, plastic, composite material, only thing is it's black, so you have to
be careful not to let the sun beat down on it or it will really get hot
quick!
Hey Tim, how do your short time (60') compare to your previous runs?
The Richmond track gets greasy when the sun beats down on it, I was curious
if you noticed your short times getting slower after the hot day?

Matt