Re: headers for a 92 ,318?

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 11:37:06 EDT

Doug Thorleys are the best headers (aka Mopar Perf.)

Try this link (use the entire link)

http://www.truckperformance.com/cgi-bin/tpc.headers.pl?200005080833516569198.93.2.20+DODGE+1992+DAKOTA+318/5.2L

The JBA's & Gibson are shortie headers, the Thorley's are
long tube. More HP, more torque, and replace the exhaust Y
pipe too.

I had these on my '95, and was really happy with them.

Sam '00 RT

--- Brandon Ashby <brandonashby@hotmail.com> wrote:
> what would be some good headers for a 1992, 318, i would
> really like some
> that i dont need to change anything under the hood for
> them to fit, and that
> dont break my bank.

> http://www.hotmail.com

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com