Re[2]: headers for a 92 ,318?

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 02:59:10 EDT

You will really like the Doug Thorley headers. However from what you
describe you should look at the JBA's. With the Thorleys you will
have to do a minor mod under the hood; you will have to replace the
auto tranny dipstick tube with a '94 - '96 model assembly. That is IF
you have an auto.... it's a real easy process, remove one bolt and
jerk the old tube out, insert the new one, put the bolt back in. JBA
or Thorley.... either way you will be happy. Thorleys give you a
little more performance but are a little more expensive and take a
little more work to install (though not much). Check out my site for
pics and info on the Thorley headers, URL below. Good luck, and let
us know what turns out!

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com