Re: gas in the oil

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 11:46:10 EDT

I don't know on a fi engine how that can happen unless a stuck injector is
flooding a cylinder or somebody messed up the fuel pump wiring and the pump is
running all the time the key is on not just when the engine is running. Older
veichles with mechanical fuel pumps would do that when the diaphragm in the
pump would go bad. Anyway, DON'T DRIVE THE TRUCK UNTIL IT IS FIXED. IT CAN
BLOW UP AND WILL DEFINITELY RUIN ALL THE BEARINGS QUICKLY!!!!