Mopar Meet in Ark.

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 13:36:27 EDT

Hey Steve....I thought I was the only DML'er in
Arkansas for over 2 years now. Glad to find out
I was wrong. I might be up for this Centerville
meet, I've never raced this badboy at the track.
We need to talk!

GS -

'98 5.2L 5spd

P.S. I'm on digest so posting is slower. Email
me direct anytime, GSWillhite@ualr.edu