RE: I NEED HELP FAST - I AM BUYING MY DURANGO TODAY

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 13:41:07 EDT

Oh know! It is flaming time.....

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC
760-725-2506 (DSN 365-2506)
Work:mailto:stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil
Home:mailto:saint1958@home.com

 -----Original Message-----
From: dakman@freewwweb.com [mailto:dakman@freewwweb.com]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2000 10:30 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: I NEED HELP FAST - I AM BUYING MY DURANGO TODAY

Dennis, I have driven both a 5.9 R/T RC and a 4.7 Sport RC. Both had 3.9
gears and sure grip. Without mods I would pick the 4.7. Just love that
cool 5 speed auto trans. With mods it would be the 5.9 hands down. I
have raced both of these trucks. The 4.7 gave me the best run stock. D
94 Dakota RC, 5.2 14.9

"Morrison, Dennis" wrote:

> Should I get the 4.7 or the 5.9 -- I am looking strickly in terms of speed
(merging -- getting out of its own way -- etc....) I looked at the R/T and
loved it but it has leather and that is crap. I want cloth so I have
narrowed it down to a SLT with some options.