some questions-please respond

From: The Coughlin Family (Coughlin@centuryinter.net)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 02:04:04 EDT

OK guys, I got my trailer hitch on today, and my air assist system should be
here soon.I want to know-is it ok to tow in fifth gear with my NV-3500 or is
that a big no/no.I've never had a truck with overdrive, so I'm not
sure.#2-Does anybody know where I could get a cooler for my 9.25" rear and
my 5-speed? I change the fluid with synthetics in the transmission and
rearend every 3,000 miles, but I still don't like the idea of that fluid
getting hot.#3-Is there anyway to make my motor run cooler? I don't like for
that temp gauge to touch 190 and mine is consistently up there around 200,
sometimes 210 if I leave it idling for more than about 20 minutes.#4-has
anybody ever tried to swap an NV-4500 in place of an NV-3500? please post if
you can be of any help,thanks, WILL coughlin@centuryinter.net
2000 reg. cab 4.7L/5-spd/3.92sg sport+ heavy duty everything