QuickD TB $?

From: Molly Blubber (mollyblubber@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 11:06:38 EDT

Hello all. After reading many threads with regard to TB upgrades for my 98
5.2L, I have finally decided to go with the QuickD product. On their website
they are offering the upgrade for $250. Conveniently, Tony has a hyperlink
so that I can use my credit card. When I click the link, it takes me to
Smokin Dakota, which offers the same upgrade for $300. Does anyone know if
this is a typo on the Smokin Dakota website or if Smokin Dakota is charging
a service charge?

Thanks,
Jeff