Quick D payment options....

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 00:10:12 EDT

if anyone needs to use alternative ways of paying for anything......all they
need to do is let me know in advance.

I will be taking paypal also........but I havent signed up yet.....well actually
I registered, I just havent done the credit card thing......but I guess that
means you can use it already.

Personal check..........I can take them......but the product wont ship the same
day your letter arrives. I like the money orders, because more so for the
intakes......some days the mail arrives around noon, and I can have the kit in
the mail that day by 3pm.
and another thing about personal checks......I have to deposit them......and
then my UNCLE, you know the one with the white beard.....He wants his cut also.
Which is fine......but its the principle.

Smokindakota is doing me the favor of taking credit cards for me. He is
charging a surcharge for using his credit card machine.....and for processing
the paperwork. He takes the order, then prints out all the invoices, and sends
the payment to me. I get it, send out the product, and when I get the core
back.......I email him, and he charges back the deposit.
Its not the cheapest way, but its the most convenient for people that dont want
to pay by anyother way other than credit card.

But hey........dont start thinking of me as some big business that isnt willing
to work with people.
I am just me......call me and we can work anything out. I am first and foremost
a truck guy, and will always bust my butt trying to make my truck buddies happy.

if anyone has questions, or just want to talk trucks....call me.
Tony
310-371-1141 or 310-428-1141