Re: 5.2/5.9 TBI on a 3.9 manifold???

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 13:50:45 EDT

I tried it. The manifold didn't need to be opened. I have a 92. I got my
hands on a 95 TB. The problem I ran into was the throttle linkage and
the it kicked out error codes for bad sensors. I swapped the sensors
from my TB and it cleared the errors. The other thing was I felt like I
lost some low end torque. I ended up cleaning up my V6 TB and putting it
back in. If I could get a 92 TB with good sensors I may try it again.

Doug