Re: RE: I NEED HELP FAST - I AM BUYING MY DURA RE: KUK

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 12:31:44 EDT

They sure work for me Steve. Take 'em. Be sure to follow Jon Smith's
instructions on the placement of the clamps and use TWO sets per spring,
both BEFORE the axle. Amazing difference.

Richard in SA

On Tue, 9 May 2000 09:49:35 -0700 "Barret, Matt"
<MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com> writes:
> They are suppose to keep the leaf springs from separating when the
> axle
> starts to wrap up (wheel hop) but they didn't do anything for my
> truck. Some
> folks on the list have had good success with them. I just have never
> taken
> them off, just lazy!
> You want them? hee hee!!
>
> __________________________________
> Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA Y2K-HEMI
> `00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
> RC 2x4 Homemade air intake W/ K&N open element,
> Traction Bars, Spring clamps, Mobil 1
> BEST 1/4 14.57 @ 91.09 MPH (Hoosier Slicks)
> BEST 1/8 9.19 @ 72.58 MPH (Hoosier Slicks)
> BEST 60' 1.90
> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.