FW: Carlisle, PA-Club Registration...Please Read !

From: Brown, Mike (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 13:59:04 EDT

Attn All interested DML'ers,

        I spoke with Kristine Polkinghorn from Carlisle this morning about the June 23-25 "All Truck Nationals" show.
To make a long story short, we need a total of twenty participants in order to register for the club challenge
and receive a free tent. Keep in mind it has already been near 100 degrees and its only May !!! (so a tent will
be very welcome) Since I have already registered and plan on being there from Thursday night through Sunday, I am
taking the responsibility to organize the "Dakota Mailing List" for the show. Keep in mind this is a different show
than Jon Steiger is organizing. (He is registering for the "All Chrysler" show in July) So I need to get a count
on how many people will be attending the June 23-25 show. The sooner the better I told Kristine I would get back
to her by Friday. (the deadline for club registration) If you have already registered for this show, that's fine
I need to know your name and tell her you want to be part of the "Dakota Mailing List" club (Not the DML). There
is no fee to register as a club, however if we do not get twenty members we will not get a tent. The number of tents
are limited !

I look forward to hearing from all who want to participate...Come on, this is what it's all about !!!!

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.
97-Dakota Club Cab,5.2L, 4X4, 7" Lift, 33"x12.50" BFG A/T.

http://www.geocities.com/mbrowwwn/index.html