Re: RE: RE: Re: RE : Buying MY DURANGO....... RE: Steven

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 15:43:58 EDT

My friend gave me some coil springs that go over the rear axle and to the
frame, I think they are for heay loads... like $20-30 at advance auto....
Even tho my truck was runnin slower, I had NO traction probs what so
ever.... Not once did I spin them off the line... I took them right off
his Ranger, and put them on mine, they are somewhat compressed all the time,
but I think it made a difference... and the ride is frickin ruff as heck =-)
These and the Traction bars may be the key... E-mail me off list and I'll
try and get some pics to ya...
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.2 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ