Re: another hotchkis Question

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 17:50:45 EDT

Answer #1: The only thing affected are the parts removed
(springs, shocks, etc.) So, really, NO, it won't affect
your warranty-- I've had my '00 RT to the dealership for a
few items under warranty, and no problems having the
Hotchkis suspension.

Answer #2: For a 4x4?? I believe they only have different
sway bars (better handing, less body roll), and not
lowering springs (you don't really want to LOWER a 4x4,
right??) The swaybars won't let your 4x4 have as much
articulation that it has now... but if you aren't rock
crawling, etc.. it would be a good choice.

Sam '00 RT

--- TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 5/9/2000 2:24:04 PM Pacific Daylight
> Time,
> nelsonjo@engr.orst.edu writes:
>
> << does installing the hotchkis kit affect your warranty
> in any way?
>
> thanks,
> jon >>
>
> Also will it help a 4X4 and approx what would it cost
> ? Thanks
>
> Ted O.
> .

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com