Gen III ETs was: RE: I NEED HELP FAST - I AM BUYING.....

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 18:19:48 EDT

  Train225@aol.com wrote:
> The 4.7 trucks
> are pretty quick, just slightly slower that a 5.2...
>
> Wayne
> 98 RC 5.2 5 speed
> 14.51 @ 93
> JBA headers, homemade intake, Drag radials.

Hey that is quick. I've never raced my RC'98 5.2
5 speed at the track, but its had a lot of street fun.
Mind if I compare? I don't have the headers, but I do have
a dual electric fan, ASP Crank Pulley, Mopar rockers & push rods,
K&N cone intake, modified TB, Hurst stick, 390SG, IAT relocated
and single 3 inch 2 chamber flomaster with BFG 275-60s in the rear.
I may be taking it to the track real soon and just wanted to know
where I stand with the competition. From what I've heard about
this track, there are only 2 Daks there, a Gen I and Gen II
with 318s and I want to hold up the Gen III end. Anyone want
to take a stab at my ET prediction? Please do.....

Thanks Guys

GS -

P.S. if it goes to the track, it WILL HAVE TRACTION BARS!