Re: WAS: I NEED HELP FAST NOW: Spring Clamps

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 20:42:51 EDT

Nope, they were on the shelf near the coil spring boosters and such. they
are nothing much to look at, you know the usual cadmiun (i think) plated
but they are like 2" wide. I also recommend a 3/4" deep socket to ease
assembly, i did the first one with a adjustable wrench. About 25-30 min
later i had a lot of traction, well a lot mroe than before. I did buy two
sets of them and have yet to put on the second one on each spring.

Chris

>Got a part number,,, Thanks
>
> Ted O.

'00 CC, 4.7, 5-sp, 255/65/15's nearing baldness, tinted windows, Magnum
front plate, flairs, clear corners, stereo in progress...