Radiator

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 20:46:37 EDT

OK, in my '88 when I did the motor last month I got a lifetime radiator for
$126.00 and the installation was covered with the new engine. If this is
good or not I am really not too sure. I was planning on having the truck
on the road for a while but the old man that cut me off thought otherwise.

Chris

>Hey guys and gals,
>
> It appears the radiator on my 1990, 3.9L Just went south and I am going
>to need to replace it. IS this an overly complicated task? Should I attempt
>it or should I have a local mechanic do it? What am I looking at for prices
>(labor, and for the radiator). Am I better off do a new radiator or finding
>a used one? and my last question is now the time to think about changing to
>a different T-stat? My main concern is the mileage I get from a tank of gas
>(since I am broke) thanks!
> -Bubba

'00 CC, 4.7, 5-sp, 255/65/15's nearing baldness, tinted windows, Magnum
front plate, flairs, clear corners, stereo in progress...