Re: RE: Subwoofers

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 23:12:41 EDT

In a message dated 05/09/2000 6:52:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Dester223@aol.com writes:

<< My new system is going to consist of a lanzar 2500 amp running 2-audiobahn
 AW-1200 12" sub and a 4100 pushing 4-6.5 inch speakers and a autotek 300xi
 pushing my Infinity EMIT planar tweeters. my ears are gonna bleed...
 -Dester

go big or go home. good words to live by. but seriously that sounds pretty
sweet. i've never read anything about the lanzar amps. 2500 is not its
wattage rating i hope, if it is i will quietly bow down and chant the mantra
"i'm not worthy". sounds like you build like i build, double what you need
and a little more to be safe. there is nothing wrong with running 500 watt
subs off a 2000 watt amp(from anything i've read), you get clean sound at the
level you listen to. when you smoked your rf 250.2 did you melt down your
powersupply?
derek